They’re Baaaaaack! Mixtape Massacre, the ultimate horror board game, is back in stock.
Mixtape Massacre is a horror board game, where up to 6 players compete as horror film archetypes in a fictional 1986 killing spree. Players battle it out in the small town of Tall Oaks trying to stack up the biggest body count, or be the last slasher left alive. Besides being jam packed with nods to all of your favorite classic horror films and tropes, the game also contains tons of 1980’s and early 90’s music and movie pop-culture references to keep you laughing while you’re slashing.
Mixtape Massacre was initially funded via Kickstarter and sold out shortly after its release. Now restocked, the second run is available online at a new lower price of $49.99 plus shipping.
What’s in the box?
1 Game Board
40 “Killer Scenes, Dude” Cards
30 “Bonus Tracks” Cards
60 Tokens: Scene Markers / Souvenirs
4 Dice (1 Regular + 3 Action Dice)
10 Killer Profile Boards
10 Figures with Stands
6 Knife Player Stations
36 Life Pegs (Health)
10 Special Ability Tokens
But that’s not all. Players also have June 21, 2017 to look forward to when Bright Light launches their next Kickstarter, Mixtape Massacre: Black Masque Expansion. This new expansion adds more cards, dice, gameplay and more, growing your game and stacking the bodies higher.
Learn more at Website: http://www.mixtapemassacre.com
Spotify Playlist: spotify:
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018