They’re Baaaaaack! Mixtape Massacre, the ultimate horror board game, is back in stock.
Mixtape Massacre is a horror board game, where up to 6 players compete as horror film archetypes in a fictional 1986 killing spree. Players battle it out in the small town of Tall Oaks trying to stack up the biggest body count, or be the last slasher left alive. Besides being jam packed with nods to all of your favorite classic horror films and tropes, the game also contains tons of 1980’s and early 90’s music and movie pop-culture references to keep you laughing while you’re slashing.
Mixtape Massacre was initially funded via Kickstarter and sold out shortly after its release. Now restocked, the second run is available online at a new lower price of $49.99 plus shipping.
What’s in the box?
1 Game Board
40 “Killer Scenes, Dude” Cards
30 “Bonus Tracks” Cards
60 Tokens: Scene Markers / Souvenirs
4 Dice (1 Regular + 3 Action Dice)
10 Killer Profile Boards
10 Figures with Stands
6 Knife Player Stations
36 Life Pegs (Health)
10 Special Ability Tokens
But that’s not all. Players also have June 21, 2017 to look forward to when Bright Light launches their next Kickstarter, Mixtape Massacre: Black Masque Expansion. This new expansion adds more cards, dice, gameplay and more, growing your game and stacking the bodies higher.
Learn more at Website: http://www.mixtapemassacre.com
Spotify Playlist: spotify:
- SDCC 2017: A New Poster is Out for ‘It!’ - July 23, 2017
- The First Trailer For ‘Jigsaw’ Brings “Saw” Back! - July 23, 2017
- Amigo Comics October 2017 Solicitations: Amigo Unleashed - July 22, 2017
- ‘NightCry’ Figurine to be Released - July 22, 2017
- The Trailer is Out for Guillermo Del Toro’s ‘The Shape Of Water’ - July 21, 2017
- Discover How Award-Nominated Developer Brought a Crumbling Psychiatric Asylum to Life for Psychological Thriller, ‘The Town of Light’ - July 21, 2017
- SDCC 2017: ‘Famous Monsters’ is Coming to Comic-Con Once Again! - July 20, 2017
- American Genre Film Archive (AGFA) to Release ‘Effects’ on 8/22 - July 20, 2017
- SDCC 2017: Universal Cable Productions and Dark Horse Entertainment Renew First-Look Deal; Announce Development of Popular Comic Books ‘Mind MGMT,’ ‘Flutter,’ and Hit Podcasts ‘Tanis,’ ‘The Bright Sessions’ for TV - July 20, 2017
- SDCC 2017: Dark Horse Acquires Digital Rights to ‘Berserk’ Manga - July 19, 2017