FANTASTIC FICTION at KGB reading series, hosts Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel present:
Michael Cisco & Nicholas Kaufmann, Next Wednesday, February 15th, 2017, 7pm at the KGB Bar.
Michael Cisco is the author of several novels, including The Divinity Student, The Narrator, The Great Lover, Animal Money, The Wretch of the Sun, and a short story collection, Secret Hours. His fiction has appeared in The Weird, Lovecraft Unbound, and Black Wings (among others). His scholarly work has appeared in Lovecraft Studies, The Weird Fiction Review, Iranian Studies, and Lovecraft and Influence. He lives and teaches in New York City.
Nicholas Kaufmann’s work has been nominated for a Bram Stoker Award, a Thriller Award, and a Shirley Jackson Award. His novel Dying is My Business from St. Martin’s Press was selected for the Los Angeles Times Holiday Book Gift Guide, and the sequel, Die and Stay Dead, received a starred review from Publishers Weekly. His latest novel is In the Shadow of the Axe, out now from Crossroad Press with an introduction by Laird Barron.
Subscribe to our mailing list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kgbfantasticfiction/
Readings are always free.
Please forward to friends at your own discretion.
Wednesday, February 15th, 2017, 7pm at KGB Bar,
85 East 4th Street
(just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
- The Trailer is Out for ‘The Strangers: Prey at Night’ - November 23, 2017
- ‘The Theta Girl,’ A New Indie Gore Thriller, is Hitting Film Festivals this Winter - November 23, 2017
- Here is Your Chance to Invest in a Horror Movie! - November 22, 2017
- Are You Ready for ‘The Savior of Salem?’ - November 22, 2017
- ‘M.F.A.’ Has a November Release! - November 21, 2017
- Escape Your Possessed Childhood Toy in ‘Your Toy’ — Now Available on Xbox One - November 21, 2017
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 20, 2017
- The Special Features on ‘The Barn’ Have Been Revealed! - November 20, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017