“All work and no play makes me want to bake. And patterned roll cakes are one of my favorite ways to serve cake!
If you’ve watched some of my previous videos, my recipe for this REDRUM Roll Cake inspired by The Shining is very similar to my Friday the 13th Camp Crystal Cake. And yes, the filling is actually spiked with Deadhead Dark Chocolate Rum!
Don’t be intimidated by the design – you just need a little patience. If you can trace a picture, you can make this cake! So get your supplies ready, and come bake with me…forever and ever!
To get this full recipe and printable template (plus other ghoulishly good horror-themed recipes), check out my website, http://www.TheHomicidalHomemaker.com!
PLEASE NOTE: These recipes and/or video may not be re-purposed, modified, or redistributed without written permission.”
- Generations Collide in the Trailer for Richard Bates Jr.’s TONE-DEAF - June 28, 2019
- Scream Factory to Release THE BLOB (1988) Collector’s Edition Blu-ray This October - June 28, 2019
- NEON Reveals November 15th Release Date for THE LODGE in New Teaser Video - June 27, 2019
- BRAHMS: THE BOY II Gets New December 6th, 2019 Release Date - June 27, 2019
- Terror Films Teams with BingeWave for the Theatrical Screening of Fifteen Horror Titles - June 26, 2019
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces YETI: TERROR OF THE YUKON for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 - June 26, 2019
- Celebrate the Sinister Side of the Summer Solstice with A24’s New MIDSOMMAR Trailer - June 24, 2019
- From the Creator of FINAL DESTINATION, THE NIGHT SITTER, Coming this August - June 21, 2019
- Fright-Rags Celebrates George A. Romero’s DAY OF THE DEAD with New Apparel Collection - June 21, 2019
- Annual “Time Warp Picnic” Taking Place This August at Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s Castle from THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW - June 20, 2019