Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO ® Group announced that Monsters, the second downloadable themed content pack for LEGO ® Worlds, will be available in October for £3.29 on PlayStation®4 and £3.19 on Xbox One. The Monsters Pack adds Monster Town, a peculiar place full of scary quests, terrifying creatures, haunted houses and ghastly vehicles sure to send chills down players’ spines. In Monster Town, Halloween is celebrated every day! But delinquent zombies are taking their trick-or-treating a bit too seriously. Players must use their LEGO ® brick building skills to repair the damage and scare away the zombies with tricks of their own.
It was also confirmed that LEGO ® Worlds will be coming to Nintendo Switch™ on 8 th September and is available for pre-order. The physical version, priced at £34.99, will include two bonus packs of premium DLC, Classic Space released in July and the upcoming Monsters. The digital version, priced at £24.99, includes the base game with the DLC available separately on the eShop. Both premium DLC packs will be available on all other platforms.
LEGO® Worlds, a galaxy of imaginative worlds made of digital LEGO® bricks where players can explore, discover and create together, is currently available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM.
- Frank Miller Returns to the World of ‘300’ - January 17, 2018
- Seth Breedlove’s ‘Invasion on Chestnut Ridge’ Lands on VOD Platforms - January 17, 2018
- Check out the Trailer for the Dark Sci Fi Thriller ‘Caller ID Entity’ - January 16, 2018
- Science and Tentacles Clash in ‘Tesla vs Lovecraft,’ Available on Steam January 26th - January 16, 2018
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018