Starting off the year with a bang, Laird Barron’s Man with No Name has received a ‘Starred Review’ from Publishers Weekly. You should also check out what Jonathan Maberry had to say after reading it. Congratulations Laird, this is fantastic news!!!!!!
Nanashi was born into a life of violence. Delivered from the mean streets by the Heron Clan, he mastered the way of the gun and knife and swiftly ascended through yakuza ranks to become a dreaded enforcer. His latest task? He and an entourage of expert killers are commanded to kidnap Muzaki, a retired world-renowned wrestler under protection of the rival Dragon Syndicate.
It should be business as bloody usual for Nanashi and his ruthless brothers in arms, except for the detail that Muzaki possesses a terrifying secret. A secret that will spawn a no-holds barred gang war and send Nanashi on a personal odyssey into immortal darkness.
You can read the full review at Publisher’s Weekly!
“With Man WIth No Name Laird Barron just staked his claim on the thriller genre. This is bold, complex, and absolutely riviting. Film this right now!” – Jonathan Maberry, New York Times bestselling author of ‘Patient Zero’ and ‘Predator One’
Available at Amazon today!
- Blog Tour: Sam Mortimer’s ‘Screams The Machine’ Release – “Boons and Battles of Research” - August 18, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “It’s Better in the Dark, Isn’t It?” - July 28, 2017
- Mondo Is Releasing A ‘Southbound’ Soundtrack This Week! - January 31, 2017
- Want To Win A Signed Copy Of ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse? - June 29, 2016
- The Creator of HELLBOY, The Co-Creator of i,ZOMBIE and Acclaimed Horror Artist Christopher Mitten Unleash a Terrifying Meditation on The Nature of Evil - June 25, 2016
- Book Of Demons Is Coming To Steam This August! - June 24, 2016
- ‘Trollhunters’ Adds Kelsey Grammer and Ron Perlman: - June 23, 2016
- August Is Bringing Miami The 2nd Annual Popcorn Frights Film Festival! - June 23, 2016
- Steam Early Access Gets A Little More ‘Lifeless’ - June 22, 2016
- Elvira Is Hosting 2016’s ScareLA - June 22, 2016