Starting off the year with a bang, Laird Barron’s Man with No Name has received a ‘Starred Review’ from Publishers Weekly. You should also check out what Jonathan Maberry had to say after reading it. Congratulations Laird, this is fantastic news!!!!!!
Nanashi was born into a life of violence. Delivered from the mean streets by the Heron Clan, he mastered the way of the gun and knife and swiftly ascended through yakuza ranks to become a dreaded enforcer. His latest task? He and an entourage of expert killers are commanded to kidnap Muzaki, a retired world-renowned wrestler under protection of the rival Dragon Syndicate.
It should be business as bloody usual for Nanashi and his ruthless brothers in arms, except for the detail that Muzaki possesses a terrifying secret. A secret that will spawn a no-holds barred gang war and send Nanashi on a personal odyssey into immortal darkness.
You can read the full review at Publisher’s Weekly!
“With Man WIth No Name Laird Barron just staked his claim on the thriller genre. This is bold, complex, and absolutely riviting. Film this right now!” – Jonathan Maberry, New York Times bestselling author of ‘Patient Zero’ and ‘Predator One’
Available at Amazon today!
- Dark Teardrops – Book Review - March 10, 2016
- Laird Barron’s Latest Novella Has Been Reviewed By Publishers Weekly! - February 10, 2016
- ‘One Bad Fur Day’ Blog Tour – Through Animal Eyes - November 6, 2015
- Flash Sale On ‘In Silent Graves: The Cedar Hills Series’ - November 2, 2015
- JournalStone Network October Newsletter - October 30, 2015
- Savages – Book Review - August 26, 2015
- ‘Darker Places’ Blog Tour – What Scares You? - May 7, 2015
- The Wolf At His Door Blog Tour: Setting The Mood - March 17, 2015
- Rebellion gives players 7 more reasons to upgrade to Zombie Army Trilogy - February 27, 2015
- HWA Announces 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award Winners - February 25, 2015