“Join us in Los Angeles this Halloween at the amazing new micro-amusement park, Two Bit Circus!
Overlook will be showing some of the most horrifying and hilarious short films from past festivals throughout the night as part of the evening’s festivities!
Additional spooky programming from Two Bit will include past Overlook artists E3W Productions (creators of 2018’s immersive performance IN ANOTHER ROOM), and Dark Corner Studios (of VR experiences MULE, CAMPFIRE CREEPERS, and NIGHT, NIGHT) along with a slew of other Halloween surprises! Don’t miss out!
6:00pm – 11:00pm
634 Mateo Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021″
- Twilight Director Catherine Hardwicke Signs Onto Vault Comics’ HEATHEN Film - July 25, 2019
- SDCC 2019: Get to Know Vignette and Philo in CARNIVAL ROW Character Prologue Videos - July 25, 2019
- Hollywood’s Free IT EXPERIENCE CHAPTER TWO Launching on August 15th - July 24, 2019
- From Raw Dog Screaming Press: Preorder On the Night Border by James Chambers - July 24, 2019
- Universal Studios Welcomes GHOSTBUSTERS for the First Time to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS - July 23, 2019
- Check Out the Teaser Trailer for Season 1 of Netflix’s THE WITCHER - July 23, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Watch the Trailer for PREACHER’s Fourth and Final Season - July 22, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Return to Derry in the Final Trailer for IT CHAPTER TWO - July 22, 2019
- Generations Collide in the Trailer for Richard Bates Jr.’s TONE-DEAF - June 28, 2019
- Scream Factory to Release THE BLOB (1988) Collector’s Edition Blu-ray This October - June 28, 2019