Bad Seed today announced that their post-apocalyptic turn-based PC game INSIDIA is now available on Steam Early Access. INSIDIA is a free-to-play online strategy title that combines tactical planning and cunning deception as players face off in 1v1 turn-based combat to dominate and counter their opponent’s moves within the game map.
“We are delighted to launch the Open Beta of INSIDIA”, said Gianpaolo Greco, Producer of Bad Seed. “Now all competitive turn-based strategy fans can join the post-apocalyptic mayhem and refine their strategies while the game is still in development.”
Each INSIDIA player fights to secure critical objects in order to destroy the enemy’s defenses and gain outright victory. A colorful roster of wild characters including fierce punks, mutated wizards and steampunk knights forms the core of a player’s fully customizable hand-picked team of champions, each with their own unique set of abilities and skills.
Champions are represented by three different abilities, Passive, Active and Ultimate. Passive abilities allow player characters to act automatically to events and scenarios in the ensuing battle. Active abilities allow the champions signature ability to be used every time a champion is activated. Ultimate abilities require an energy cost to be paid in order to be utilized, energy is a resource in INSIDIA that is passively generated each turn.
Dominating the map with carefully thought out moves and utilizing a champion with the right abilities are essential to become victorious. Once a base is vulnerable, a champion can sabotage it to achieve victory. INSIDIA will ultimately provide players with 12 different champions to choose from along with 36 different skins and now offers the initial six champions for its Open Beta launch with new characters unlocking every month.
Developer Bad Seed is setting its sights on eSports later in the year and INSIDIA will be the first indie game to come to FACEIT’s eSports platform after full release.
- Seth Breedlove’s ‘Invasion on Chestnut Ridge’ Lands on VOD Platforms - January 17, 2018
- Check out the Trailer for the Dark Sci Fi Thriller ‘Caller ID Entity’ - January 16, 2018
- Science and Tentacles Clash in ‘Tesla vs Lovecraft,’ Available on Steam January 26th - January 16, 2018
- Stoker Con 2018 Librarians’ Day Schedule is LIVE!!! Pass it on! - January 15, 2018
- Get Ready for the Graphic Novel of ‘Ghostbusters 101: Everyone Answers’ - January 15, 2018
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018