From Scream Factory: “We add another John Carpenter film into our fold with his 1998 fang-baring, western-toned thriller JOHN CARPENTER’S VAMPIRES. Here are the early details we have to share:
• National street date for North America (Region A) is Sept 24th.
• This will be presented as a Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
• The newly commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from Devon Whitehead (Trick r Treat, Valentine, Sleepwalkers). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.
• Extras will be announced on a later date. However, we can confirm already that we have new interviews with Mr. Carpenter and Sandy King Carpenter.
Pre-orders on our site begin today which includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The poster is exclusive to us and will be made at a limited-run of 500 pieces: https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/john-carpenter-s-vampires-co…”
- Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s – Halloween Candy - October 8, 2019
- BELA’S BREW COFFEE is Now Available at Fright Rags! - October 8, 2019
- ‘The Moonlight Man’ – Short Horror Film - October 7, 2019
- Ti West’s THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL Returns To Theaters - October 7, 2019
- ‘The Cop Cam’ – Short Horror Film - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for Patrick Lussier’s TRICK, Coming to Theaters, VOD, and Digital HD on October 18th - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for THE GALLOWS ACT II, Coming to Theaters and VOD This October - October 1, 2019
- Chelsea Stardust’s SATANIC PANIC Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - October 1, 2019
- Fright-Rags Welcomes Fall with SAW and CANDY CORN Merchandise - September 30, 2019
- NOS4A2 SEASON 1 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - September 30, 2019