SAN DIEGO, CA (March 19, 2019) – This September, IDW proudly welcomes “foolish mortals” of all ages to the Haunted Mansion Original Graphic Novel, a brand-new illustrated journey through the home of grim, grinning ghosts and other spectral surprises.
Written by Sina Grace (Iceman) with art by Egle Bartolini (Disney Princess Comics), this 72-page softcover brings ghoulish delights not only to middle grade readers (the 8-12 age range), but to each of our inner children as it revisits all our favorite happy haunts—the ghost host, Madame Leota, the singing busts, the hitchhiking ghosts, and many more!
Sina Grace says, “As someone who solemnly swears to have boarded a Doombuggy every Disneyland visit, I am utterly thrilled to join the 999 happy haunts with a story full of laughs, gasps, and a few surprises! The Haunted Mansion is one of the most iconic attractions in all of Disneyland, and I am so honored to be writing a tale commemorating its historic 50th anniversary.”
The Haunted Mansion Original Graphic Novel is now available for pre-order via online booksellers and comic book specialty retailers. Visit www.comicshoplocator.com to find a store near you.
The Haunted Mansion OGN
by Sina Grace & Egle Bartolini
72-page, full color squarebound softcover, 6″ x 9″
- Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s – Halloween Candy - October 8, 2019
- BELA’S BREW COFFEE is Now Available at Fright Rags! - October 8, 2019
- ‘The Moonlight Man’ – Short Horror Film - October 7, 2019
- Ti West’s THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL Returns To Theaters - October 7, 2019
- ‘The Cop Cam’ – Short Horror Film - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for Patrick Lussier’s TRICK, Coming to Theaters, VOD, and Digital HD on October 18th - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for THE GALLOWS ACT II, Coming to Theaters and VOD This October - October 1, 2019
- Chelsea Stardust’s SATANIC PANIC Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - October 1, 2019
- Fright-Rags Welcomes Fall with SAW and CANDY CORN Merchandise - September 30, 2019
- NOS4A2 SEASON 1 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - September 30, 2019