“Grey Matter Art, under license from 20th Century Fox, and in partnership with Acme Archives and Dark Ink, are pleased to announce the release of a new officially licensed limited edition screen-print for Director Ridley Scott‘s 1979 science-fiction horror masterpiece Alien by Karl Fitzgerald. With Scott’s directing and Jerry Goldsmith‘s musical score, to Michael Seymour’s art direction and H.R. Giger‘s special effects, Alien is a frightening and tension-filled experience. It is regarded today as one of the most influential horror films of all time and still stands up as one of our favorites ever. We are so happy to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Alien, we are true fans of the franchise and honored to be releasing this beautiful 24×36 screen print for Alien Day!
“Alien” will be released this Friday, April 26th at 1PM (est). at greymatterart.com.
And be sure to sign up for our Newsletter too!”
- Universal Studios Welcomes GHOSTBUSTERS for the First Time to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS - July 23, 2019
- Check Out the Teaser Trailer for Season 1 of Netflix’s THE WITCHER - July 23, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Watch the Trailer for PREACHER’s Fourth and Final Season - July 22, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Return to Derry in the Final Trailer for IT CHAPTER TWO - July 22, 2019
- Generations Collide in the Trailer for Richard Bates Jr.’s TONE-DEAF - June 28, 2019
- Scream Factory to Release THE BLOB (1988) Collector’s Edition Blu-ray This October - June 28, 2019
- NEON Reveals November 15th Release Date for THE LODGE in New Teaser Video - June 27, 2019
- BRAHMS: THE BOY II Gets New December 6th, 2019 Release Date - June 27, 2019
- Terror Films Teams with BingeWave for the Theatrical Screening of Fifteen Horror Titles - June 26, 2019
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces YETI: TERROR OF THE YUKON for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 - June 26, 2019