From the minds of Interactive Stone, a small indie game studio located in Romania, comes a new religious horror game: Gray Dawn. You play as Father Abraham, a Swedish-born priest who is on the quest to prove his innocence before he hears the swoosh of the guillotine.
Are You Guilty Or Not?
Travel back in time to Christmas Eve, 1910, where you’re suspected of murdering one of your altar boys. You find yourself trapped in the middle of strange events that involve demonic possession and divine apparitions.
In this first-person atmospheric thriller, you will be kept on the edge of your seat from start to finish. You will interact with objects and solve puzzles that will help you progress in your quest to find out the mystery behind the missing boy.
Throughout the game you will explore both real and unreal universes that will bring you in the middle of the war between delusion and truth.
Are you ready to put your sanity to the test?
- ‘Gray Dawn,’ An All-New First-Person Horror Game, is Blessing Your PC This Q2 2018! - May 5, 2018
- ‘Arizona’ Gets US Distribution! - May 5, 2018
- The Release Date Trailer is Out for ‘Castle Rock!’ - May 4, 2018
- Descend into Darkness at This Year’s ‘ScareLA!’ - May 4, 2018
- Get Ready to be Afraid of ‘Mister Stitches’ - May 3, 2018
- Popular Movie Franchise ‘Hotel Transylvania’ is Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC! - May 3, 2018
- The Trailer is Out For ‘The Rake’ - May 2, 2018
- ‘Hellboy: The Board Game’ Kickstarter Campaign Goes Live! - May 2, 2018
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018