From the minds of Interactive Stone, a small indie game studio located in Romania, comes a new religious horror game: Gray Dawn. You play as Father Abraham, a Swedish-born priest who is on the quest to prove his innocence before he hears the swoosh of the guillotine.
Are You Guilty Or Not?
Travel back in time to Christmas Eve, 1910, where you’re suspected of murdering one of your altar boys. You find yourself trapped in the middle of strange events that involve demonic possession and divine apparitions.
In this first-person atmospheric thriller, you will be kept on the edge of your seat from start to finish. You will interact with objects and solve puzzles that will help you progress in your quest to find out the mystery behind the missing boy.
Throughout the game you will explore both real and unreal universes that will bring you in the middle of the war between delusion and truth.
Are you ready to put your sanity to the test?
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018