With St. Patrick’s Day fast approaching, Fright-Rags has launched a line of Leprechaun apparel. As if that’s not lucky enough, you can transform your wardrobe with The Fly shirts.
The luck of the Irish runs strong in Fright-Rags’ Leprechaun collection. It includes five shirts depicting the 1993 cult classic’s pint-sized killer, including a heather-green triblend shirt and a baseball tee with green sleeves. The Leprechaun, as portrayed by Warwick Davis, is also featured on an enamel pin and a pair of socks.
Be afraid, be very afraid of Fright-Rags’ The Fly collection. Experiment on five T-shirts from David Cronenberg’s 1986 classic, including one featuring a picture of Jeff Goldblum as Seth Brundle. Select designs are also available on baseball tees or hoodies.
Leprechaun and The Fly collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com. Keep an eye for more horror merchandise – including Joe Bob Briggs – coming soon to Fright-Rags!
- Get Lucky This St. Patrick’s Day with Fright-Rags’s ‘Leprechaun’ and ‘The Fly’ Apparel - March 14, 2019
- A Deadly Curse Returns in the Trailer for Hideo Nakata’s ‘Sadako’ - March 13, 2019
- US Release Announced for Horror/Comedy ‘Alien Party Crashers’ (Formerly Known as ‘Canaries’) - March 13, 2019
- “True Love Never Dies?” in the Official Trailer for ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Season 3 - March 12, 2019
- ‘Escape Room’ Coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital This April - March 12, 2019
- Check Out the Terrifying First Trailer for ‘Blood Craft,’ Starring Michael Welch from Twilight - March 11, 2019
- SONY Allows “Slender Man”-esque ‘Flay’ to be Released - March 11, 2019
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of Eli Roth’s ‘The Green Inferno’ - March 8, 2019
- Watch the Official Trailer for Supernatural Western ‘The Wind’ - March 8, 2019
- Mondo Reveals New ‘Predator’ Tiki Mugs - March 7, 2019