It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- A Special ‘Warlock’ Collection Is Set For This Fall - May 28, 2017
- The Latest Trailer For ‘The Strain’ Promises “The End” - May 28, 2017
- You Will Not Want To Pet These ‘Cute Little Buggers’ - May 27, 2017
- Lovecraft Themed ‘Conarium’ Is Coming This June! - May 27, 2017
- “The Monsters Inside Us” Come Out In The Latest Clip For ‘The Mummy’ - May 26, 2017
- ‘Pennywise: The Story of IT’ Documentary Has Launched On IndieGoGo - May 26, 2017
- This June You Can Crank It Up To ‘200 Degrees’ - May 25, 2017
- First Teaser and Details for ‘The Ferryman’ - May 25, 2017
- McFarlane is Bringing Us ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal Toys!’ - May 24, 2017
- B-Roll Footage and Bloopers for ‘Alien: Covenant’ - May 24, 2017