It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018