It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- Laura Anne Gilman & Seth Dickinson, April 19th at KGB Bar, 7pm - March 30, 2017
- The ‘Hellraiser: Anthology’ Has Such Wonderful Sights to Show You! - March 29, 2017
- PlayStation VR Owners Will Want to Check Out the ‘Ghostbusters: Now Hiring’ Trailer - March 29, 2017
- Scream Factory is Asking “What’s The Matter With Helen?’ - March 28, 2017
- This New Trailer Will Make You ‘Rupture’ - March 28, 2017
- The Dahmers ‘In The Dead Of Night’ Coming April 7th - March 27, 2017
- Meet Marvel’s Newest Heroes – Your First Look at ‘Monsters Unleashed’ #1! - March 26, 2017
- You Can Check Out ‘The Sirens of Titan’ Through May in LA! - March 26, 2017
- Soon Hitchcock Fans Can Get ‘Inside Psycho’ - March 25, 2017
- This April Be Prepared to Experience ‘A Dark Song’ - March 25, 2017