It’s just another late shift at August Valentine for Dr. Riley McClein, that is, until the night takes a turn for the worse when reality begins twisting into horror and chaos. Determine what is real and what isn’t as Dr. McClein, as you try to rescue your patients and uncover what is happening in this new eerie version of your hospital. Reality hasn’t left you entirely behind though; while you attempt to survive the night, Dr. McClein must also deal with the epileptic attacks that have plagued him his whole life. Can you hold onto reality in Roots of Insanity?
Roots of Insanity will be available on Steam for $9.99 USD April 3rd, 2017!
Roots of Insanity is a first and third-person survival horror game developed by Crania games in Unreal Engine. Its immersive combat system lets you hack, slash, kick, and shoot your way through August Valentine Hospital as you fight through this night of unexpected chaos. Experience the tale of Dr. Riley McClein as he tries to uncover what is going on at the hospital and deal with his own condition, as reality shifts around him in Roots of Insanity.
- ‘The 13th Friday’ Premieres on Digital this October! - September 23, 2017
- Interview with Mike Lombardo - September 23, 2017
- You Can Journey to ‘The Dark Tower’ on Halloween - September 22, 2017
- ‘Satan’s Cheerleaders’ on Blu-ray/DVD October 11, 2017 - September 22, 2017
- This November You Can Take Home The Second Season Of ‘Preacher’ - September 21, 2017
- Slasher Horror Feature ‘Crazy Lake’ Promises a Rip-Roaring Good Time - September 21, 2017
- Secondary Art Available from SYFY’s ‘Channel Zero: No-End House’ - September 20, 2017
- Hail Satan! ‘The Devil’s Rain’ Comes to Blu-ray on October 31st from Severin Films! - September 20, 2017
- Thirsty For A ‘Dark Roast?’ - September 19, 2017
- Love Variety In Your Horror? Get Ready For ‘Nightmare Cinema!’ - September 19, 2017