You can now preorder On the Night Border and we’re offering free personalization! The first 30 people who order will receive an individual inscription composed by the author. Here is a sample inscription:
This copy of On the Night Border is presented especially to John Smith.
It is #1 of 30 and contains eldritch lyrics last sung in the Aztakea Hills to chaotic melodies known to protect, for a brief time, those travelers bold enough to cross the night border from the dancers in madness so long as the bearer returns before the song ends.
- From Raw Dog Screaming Press: Preorder On the Night Border by James Chambers - July 24, 2019
- Universal Studios Welcomes GHOSTBUSTERS for the First Time to HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS - July 23, 2019
- Check Out the Teaser Trailer for Season 1 of Netflix’s THE WITCHER - July 23, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Watch the Trailer for PREACHER’s Fourth and Final Season - July 22, 2019
- From SDCC 2019: Return to Derry in the Final Trailer for IT CHAPTER TWO - July 22, 2019
- Generations Collide in the Trailer for Richard Bates Jr.’s TONE-DEAF - June 28, 2019
- Scream Factory to Release THE BLOB (1988) Collector’s Edition Blu-ray This October - June 28, 2019
- NEON Reveals November 15th Release Date for THE LODGE in New Teaser Video - June 27, 2019
- BRAHMS: THE BOY II Gets New December 6th, 2019 Release Date - June 27, 2019
- Terror Films Teams with BingeWave for the Theatrical Screening of Fifteen Horror Titles - June 26, 2019