Press Release: Fright-Rags’ latest releases are all about the end of the world. Whether it’s at the hands of zombies, aliens, or creatures, prepare for the apocalypse with apparel from Day of the Dead, Mars Attacks, and A Quiet Place.
Fright-Rags shines light on the darkest day of horror with the Day of the Dead collection. Six shirts have been created for George A. Romero zombie classic, including new artwork, fan-favorite designs restocked, and classic poster art.
The red planet conquers Fright-Rags with the Mars Attacks collection. Three T-shirts and a pair of socks feature artwork based on the Topps trading card series, which inspired the Tim Burton film of the same name.
Silence is survival on Fright-Rags’ A Quiet Place shirts. John Krasinski‘s modern horror hit has received four designs, which consist of original artwork and official assets.
Day of the Dead, Mars Attacks, and A Quiet Place collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com.
- Generations Collide in the Trailer for Richard Bates Jr.’s TONE-DEAF - June 28, 2019
- Scream Factory to Release THE BLOB (1988) Collector’s Edition Blu-ray This October - June 28, 2019
- NEON Reveals November 15th Release Date for THE LODGE in New Teaser Video - June 27, 2019
- BRAHMS: THE BOY II Gets New December 6th, 2019 Release Date - June 27, 2019
- Terror Films Teams with BingeWave for the Theatrical Screening of Fifteen Horror Titles - June 26, 2019
- Universal Orlando Resort Announces YETI: TERROR OF THE YUKON for Halloween Horror Nights 2019 - June 26, 2019
- Celebrate the Sinister Side of the Summer Solstice with A24’s New MIDSOMMAR Trailer - June 24, 2019
- From the Creator of FINAL DESTINATION, THE NIGHT SITTER, Coming this August - June 21, 2019
- Fright-Rags Celebrates George A. Romero’s DAY OF THE DEAD with New Apparel Collection - June 21, 2019
- Annual “Time Warp Picnic” Taking Place This August at Dr. Frank-N-Furter’s Castle from THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW - June 20, 2019