UK games industry charity GamesAid is proud to be featured in the Humble Capcom Rising Bundle.
Running from today until 11:00 PST 25th July 2017, the Humble Capcom Rising Bundle includes a fantastic line up of titles for players to enjoy, and great charities to benefit from it.
Humble Bundles empower consumers by allowing them to decide how much they want to pay for the games and where their hard earned cash will go. Consumers know that with each purchase they get a great deal on their favourite titles and can also support charity at the same time.
The bundle includes:
- Umbrella Corps™
- DmC: Devil May Cry
- Umbrella Corps™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
- Resident Evil HD REMASTER
- Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER
- Resident Evil 6
- Resident Evil 7 Discount Coupon (40%)
- Dead Rising 4 Discount Coupon (50%)
- Street Fighter V Discount Coupon (50%)
- Dead Rising 2
- Dead Rising 3 – Apocalypse Edition
Andy Payne, GamesAid Patron who helped organise this bundle said: “Humble Bundle is a fantastic way for gamers to provide vital funding for charities like GamesAid. The money raised will help to improve the lives of disabled and disadvantaged children and young people through the charities GamesAid supports. Thank you to Capcom and everyone who buys a bundle for your generosity.”
GamesAid would like to thank Capcom UK, Humble and the individuals that have helped pull together another amazing gaming bundle.
Link to the bundle:
More about GamesAid:
GamesAid is a UK based video games charity (Registered UK Charity #1081706) which acts as an umbrella to support a number of smaller charities who help disadvantaged and disabled children and young people. It is a non-trading body, administered by Trustees who operate on a fixed term basis run by a chairman who is also appointed on a fixed term. As the only fully democratic charity in the games space, members of the games industry propose and vote for the charities of their choice annually.
- Aloft Boston Seaport Dares You to Experience its Halloween Hotel Immersion - October 22, 2017
- Love is in the Water in the Latest Poster for ‘The Shape of Water’ - October 22, 2017
- In LA? You’ll Want to Check Out the ‘Apartment 213’ Experience! - October 22, 2017
- ‘Citadel: Forged With Fire’ is Launching a Special Halloween Update! - October 21, 2017
- We Have a ‘Sightings’ Trailer To Show You - October 21, 2017
- You’re ‘Not A Hero’ and It’s the ‘End Of Zoe’ in This New DLC for ‘Resident Evil 7’ - October 21, 2017
- Kirk Hammett’s ‘It’s Alive!’ Collection is Coming! - October 20, 2017
- New Orleans is Getting a ‘Vampire: The Masquerade’ LARP - October 20, 2017
- Next Year There Will Be a ’68 Kill’ from Scream Factory! - October 19, 2017
- Lionsgate Will Put Us in ‘Woodshock’ This November! - October 19, 2017