Shudder, AMC Networks’ premium streaming service for horror, thriller, and the supernatural, announced today that Eli Roth’s History of Horror: Uncut podcast will return to Shudder, Apple Podcasts, and other platforms on Friday, May 3.
An extended audio companion to the television series AMC Visionaries: Eli Roth’s History of Horror (streaming now on Shudder in the U.S. and Canada), the Uncut podcast offers listeners hours of never-before-heard, candid conversations between Roth and horror luminaries Stephen King, Edgar Wright, Quentin Tarantino, Diablo Cody, Bryan Fuller, Tony Todd, Catherine Hardwicke, Victor LaValle, Tippi Hedren, Bruce Campbell, Josh Hartnett, Greg Nicotero, and Rob Zombie.
“We had the most incredible, in-depth conversations about the horror genre and so much of that amazing material was unable to fit in the show,” Roth said. “I’m so excited for everyone to hear the full interviews, each one of these could have been its own show. There’s so much there beneath the surface of a scary movie, and these interviews will entertain, inform, and help you see the genre and its creators in an entirely new light. I’m very thankful to AMC and Shudder for putting together this amazing collection, and to all the wonderful guests who gave their time to share their thoughts and one-of-a-kind stories.”
All episodes of the podcast will be made available on Shudder on Friday, May 3, exclusively for its members. Episode 1, featuring Roth’s complete conversation with Stephen King, will be made available on the same day to non-members on Apple Podcasts and other platforms, where subsequent episodes will be released twice-weekly on Mondays and Fridays.
Eli Roth’s History of Horror: Uncut features introductions by Shudder curator Sam Zimmerman and is produced by Liam Finn (Video Palace), with sound design by Jeremy Lee and music by Michael Teoli.
AMC Visionaries: Eli Roth’s History of Horror is produced by The Content Group’s Asylum Entertainment and Marwar Junction Productions. Executive producers are Eli Roth, Steven Michaels, Jonathan Koch, Joseph Freed, Allison Berkley, and Kurt Sayenga.
AMC Networks’ SHUDDER is a premium streaming video service, super-serving fans of all degrees with the best selection in genre entertainment, covering horror, thrillers and the supernatural. SHUDDER’s expanding library of film, TV series, and originals is available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, and Germany on most streaming devices for 4.99/month or 49.99/year. To experience SHUDDER commitment-free for 7 days, visit www.shudder.com.
- Creepy Cocoa Crisp M&M’s – Halloween Candy - October 8, 2019
- BELA’S BREW COFFEE is Now Available at Fright Rags! - October 8, 2019
- ‘The Moonlight Man’ – Short Horror Film - October 7, 2019
- Ti West’s THE HOUSE OF THE DEVIL Returns To Theaters - October 7, 2019
- ‘The Cop Cam’ – Short Horror Film - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for Patrick Lussier’s TRICK, Coming to Theaters, VOD, and Digital HD on October 18th - October 4, 2019
- Check Out the Trailer for THE GALLOWS ACT II, Coming to Theaters and VOD This October - October 1, 2019
- Chelsea Stardust’s SATANIC PANIC Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - October 1, 2019
- Fright-Rags Welcomes Fall with SAW and CANDY CORN Merchandise - September 30, 2019
- NOS4A2 SEASON 1 Coming to Blu-ray and DVD on October 22nd - September 30, 2019