Following the success of 2018’s first two events – Bloody Gras and To Live and Di(n)e in LA – Drunken Devil will produce its third annual summer soirée: Sin-A-Rama, a wild, over-the-top party inspired by 1970’s grindhouse cinema.
In Sin-A-Rama, guests will be transported to a grindhouse theatre circa 1974, where a notorious Italian-American film director, Vincent Sanguino, has summoned some of Hollywood’s best and brightest stars to gather for the evening under the pretense of an exclusive fete. As the evening progresses, and as the stars begin to…change…guests will learn of Sanguino’s villainous intent, all in the name of making the most authentic film possible.
Vincent Sanguino is the fourth character revealed in the Drunken Devil’s Sinful Seven canon, representing Vanity.
As attendees immerse themselves in the interactive storyline, a raucous party will roar around them. Throughout the evening, they can indulge in the concessions stand, with movie theater popcorn, candy, and, of course, a hosted bar featuring wine, beer, and craft cocktails on tap; sponsors include Drunken Devil staples Peroni Nastro Azzurro Beer and Our / Los Angeles Vodka and, for the first time, Blackcraft Ghost Pepper Whiskey.
After setting the stage on fire at Bloody Gras: Tales of Storyville, the Dave Cavalier Trio returns to Sin-A-Rama, providing sleazy, booze-soaked blues as a backdrop to the activities. In between sets, guests will experience an array of exploitation-themed burlesque acts from Olivia Bellafontaine, Jessabelle Thunder, Kristina Nekyia, Ashley Hayward, and Brynn Route
As is tradition, the Drunken Devil himself will be on hand to host and MC the event. For the first time since the company’s inception, the Devil’s appearance will be revamped with a brand new character design by Face Off: All-Stars winner, Cig Neutron.
After the performances, the lights of the stage will be replaced by the glitter of a mirror ball, as DJ James Jordan spins a set of disco and funk, closing the show with a raucous dance party.
Sin-A-Rama will take place on Saturday, June 23, 2018, at a secret location in Downtown Los Angeles. Location will be revealed to ticket-holders the day before the event. Doors open at 8:00pm, and the event concludes at 1:00am. Guests are encouraged to dress to impress: costumes and attire reminiscent of the sleazy seventies are strongly encouraged. Previous Drunken Devil events have sold out and tickets, which are $80.00 and all-inclusive, will go quickly. 21+.
Tickets available at www.restlessnites.com/sinarama.
- Enter the Eerie Hometown of Many Stephen King Stories in the Teaser Trailer for Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Series, Premiering on July 25th - May 29, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Series Officially Ordered by FX - May 29, 2018
- Scream Factory Reveals ‘Night of the Lepus’ Blu-ray Release Details & Bonus Features - May 28, 2018
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of ‘Ninja III: The Domination’ - May 28, 2018
- AMC’s ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Promo Video Features an Eclectic Cast of Characters in Angelville - May 27, 2018
- Terror Films Unveils Twenty-Two Horror Titles on the Steam Platform! - May 27, 2018
- Enter the Creepy Confines of Hell in New Gameplay Footage from ‘Agony’ - May 26, 2018
- Dark Star Pictures Acquires North American Rights to Documentary ‘King Cohen,’ US Theatrical Release Planned for July - May 26, 2018
- ‘Goddess of Love’ on DVD June 12th - May 25, 2018
- Check out the Clip “Killer Party” from the Female Serial-Killer Thrilled ‘Monochrome!’ - May 25, 2018