Early Access horror adventure ‘Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh’ receives new update today that adds Act 2: The Mansion that introduces players to a new Victorian scenario –a creepy manor full of dark secrets.
‘The Mansion’ expands the gameplay of the game and adds even more challenging puzzles along with exploration of the gloomiest scenarios ever seen in a Doorways game. Players will face a new terrifying enemy and will discover the darkest secrets of the Torres family –the main antagonists of the game–, secretly kept behind the old manor walls.
Holy Mountains of Flesh is divided into three acts, the first two already available –The School and The Mansion– and the final one –The Temple– coming later this year. Saibot Studios is holding a special sale for Holy Mountains of Flesh this week, anyone can buy it for 20% off ($7.99) until March 21st.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/383930
- The First Five Episodes of ‘Paranormal Solutions Inc.’ Are Up on YouTube - May 29, 2016
- ‘Ascent to Hell’ Nabs International Distribution - May 29, 2016
- Unpublished Jody Scott ‘Benaroya’ Novel Found – To Be Published This Summer! - May 28, 2016
- Dark Horse Travels Through Time with ‘Echoes’ - May 28, 2016
- Image Comic Hit Series ‘Nancy In Hell’ To Become A TV series - May 27, 2016
- ‘Welcome to Deadland’ Out This August! - May 27, 2016
- New ‘Mutant Chronicles White Star’ Source Book! - May 26, 2016
- Korea Hops On Board the Zombie Bandwagon with ‘Train to Busan’ - May 26, 2016
- ‘The Night Watchmen’ Redband Trailer - May 25, 2016
- The ‘Attack On Titan’ Game Has Two New Trailers Out! - May 25, 2016