Early Access horror adventure ‘Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh’ receives new update today that adds Act 2: The Mansion that introduces players to a new Victorian scenario –a creepy manor full of dark secrets.
‘The Mansion’ expands the gameplay of the game and adds even more challenging puzzles along with exploration of the gloomiest scenarios ever seen in a Doorways game. Players will face a new terrifying enemy and will discover the darkest secrets of the Torres family –the main antagonists of the game–, secretly kept behind the old manor walls.
Holy Mountains of Flesh is divided into three acts, the first two already available –The School and The Mansion– and the final one –The Temple– coming later this year. Saibot Studios is holding a special sale for Holy Mountains of Flesh this week, anyone can buy it for 20% off ($7.99) until March 21st.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/383930
- Action Thriller ‘Level Up’ Hits Theatres This August - July 28, 2016
- Get Ready for ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ Season 11! - July 28, 2016
- Dark Horse Announces ‘Ether,’ New Series From Matt Kindt and David Rubín - July 28, 2016
- ‘Hookjaw’ Resurfaces with Titan Comics! - July 27, 2016
- ‘Shadows of Kurgansk’ Hits Steam Early Access - July 27, 2016
- Trailer and Poster Released for ‘Happy Birthday’ - July 27, 2016
- The Trailer for ‘Kong: Skull Island’ is Out! - July 26, 2016
- Image Comics Set to Release ‘Cannibal’ - July 26, 2016
- Details for the DVD/Blu-ray Release of ‘Cell’ - July 26, 2016
- ‘Ghost Team’ Comes To Google Play - July 25, 2016