Early Access horror adventure ‘Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh’ receives new update today that adds Act 2: The Mansion that introduces players to a new Victorian scenario –a creepy manor full of dark secrets.
‘The Mansion’ expands the gameplay of the game and adds even more challenging puzzles along with exploration of the gloomiest scenarios ever seen in a Doorways game. Players will face a new terrifying enemy and will discover the darkest secrets of the Torres family –the main antagonists of the game–, secretly kept behind the old manor walls.
Holy Mountains of Flesh is divided into three acts, the first two already available –The School and The Mansion– and the final one –The Temple– coming later this year. Saibot Studios is holding a special sale for Holy Mountains of Flesh this week, anyone can buy it for 20% off ($7.99) until March 21st.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/383930
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- The Red Band Trailer for ‘The Autopsy of Jane Doe’ is Here in All Its NSFW Glory! - October 16, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- Details On UK’s Horror Channel FrightFest Weekend’s 16-Film Marathon - October 8, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016
- Enter to Win a Copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 30, 2016
- Demon – Movie Review - September 6, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016