Early Access horror adventure ‘Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh’ receives new update today that adds Act 2: The Mansion that introduces players to a new Victorian scenario –a creepy manor full of dark secrets.
‘The Mansion’ expands the gameplay of the game and adds even more challenging puzzles along with exploration of the gloomiest scenarios ever seen in a Doorways game. Players will face a new terrifying enemy and will discover the darkest secrets of the Torres family –the main antagonists of the game–, secretly kept behind the old manor walls.
Holy Mountains of Flesh is divided into three acts, the first two already available –The School and The Mansion– and the final one –The Temple– coming later this year. Saibot Studios is holding a special sale for Holy Mountains of Flesh this week, anyone can buy it for 20% off ($7.99) until March 21st.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/383930
- Laird Barron’s ‘Swift to Chase’ Named on Publishers Weekly’s Most Anticipated Fall Horror Releases! - June 24, 2016
- HORROR FANS BE-A-WARE! Dark Horse’s ‘Harrow County’ in Halloween ComicFest 2016 - June 24, 2016
- New Artwork Released for Shooter Game ‘Gun Glory: Anarchy’ - June 9, 2016
- ‘Cryptocracy #1’ – Advanced Art Preview - June 8, 2016
- ‘XCOM 2’ DLC, ‘Alien Hunters,’ Is Out Now! - June 8, 2016
- Bless the Scream Factory Gods – A New Collector’s Edition of Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ is Coming This Fall! - June 7, 2016
- ‘Killing Floor 2’ Nabs PS4 Release! - June 7, 2016
- ‘Wanda – A Beautiful Apocalypse’ Out Soon on Steam - June 6, 2016
- Bring Home the First-Person Action with ‘Hardcore Henry’ This July - June 6, 2016
- Get a Taste of Hell in New Teaser for Survival Horror Game ‘Agony’ - June 5, 2016