Early Access horror adventure ‘Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh’ receives new update today that adds Act 2: The Mansion that introduces players to a new Victorian scenario –a creepy manor full of dark secrets.
‘The Mansion’ expands the gameplay of the game and adds even more challenging puzzles along with exploration of the gloomiest scenarios ever seen in a Doorways game. Players will face a new terrifying enemy and will discover the darkest secrets of the Torres family –the main antagonists of the game–, secretly kept behind the old manor walls.
Holy Mountains of Flesh is divided into three acts, the first two already available –The School and The Mansion– and the final one –The Temple– coming later this year. Saibot Studios is holding a special sale for Holy Mountains of Flesh this week, anyone can buy it for 20% off ($7.99) until March 21st.
Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/383930
- Enter to Win a Copy of ‘The Devil’s Work’! - September 30, 2016
- Demon – Movie Review - September 6, 2016
- September JournalStone Newsletter - September 5, 2016
- Win a Weird Western Story Bundle Courtesy of ChiZine Publications! - August 26, 2016
- New Poster for Rob Zombie’s ’31’ + One Night Only Screening! - August 13, 2016
- Check Out the ‘I’m Dreaming of a White Doomsday’ Trailer - August 13, 2016
- ITN Distribution Wants To Welcome You To ‘Clowntown’ - August 13, 2016
- Next Week on Syfy - August 12, 2016
- Be Somewhere Where You Can Bring Home ‘Lake Nowhere’ - August 12, 2016
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Adds a ‘Krampus’ Maze! - August 11, 2016