Clay Epstein’s Film Mode Entertainment announces the World Market Premiere screening and AFM debut of the new thriller The Ninth Passenger. The film stars Jesse Metcalfe (Dallas) as well as a talented ensemble of veteran and up-and-coming actors that include Tom Maden (MTV’s Scream), Alexia Fast (Manhattan), Timothy V. Murphy (The Lone Ranger), and Cinta Laura Kiehl (After the Dark).
From the executive producer of It Follows, Corey Large, The Ninth Passenger uncovers a group of college students on a spontaneous midnight sea voyage aboard a luxury yacht. The adventure turns horrific when they drift to a dark island and are hunted one by one by a mysterious ninth passenger.
Not everyone is what they seem in this spine-tingling excursion. “Audiences are going to have a lot of fun with The Ninth Passenger. The filmmakers have made a really entertaining film with great characters and great twist at the end,” said Epstein.
The film is perfectly positioned to captivate audiences across the global marketplace. And with over three million followers on social media from the U.S. to China and everywhere in between, Cinta Laura Kiehl (After the Dark) brings even more star power and a dedicated audience to the The Ninth Passenger.
Stay for the AFM World Market Premiere of Blood Bound starring Eden Brolin (Beyond) daughter of multiple award-winning actor Josh Brolin, Joseph Melendez (Ozark), and Emmy-Award Winner Eric Nelsen (The Bay). The film is written and directed by Richard LeMay, who recently directed Dementia 13, originated/funded and owned by NBC/Universal.
Every 25 years, it begins. Bound to an ancient pact, a family of unlimited power descends upon a small rural town to sacrifice four human lives, one being a member of their own family. This Rosemary’s Baby meets Drag Me to Hell thriller takes a dark look into how far the human spirit can take one soul in its most desperate hour. Layered with plot twists and conflicted characters, Blood Bound follows six people as they carry out their destiny to their ultimate horror.
“Blood Bound is the perfect addition to our already impressive line-up of films.” Said Mathilde Epstein, COO of Film Mode Entertainment. “We are quickly becoming the home for elevated genre films as evident in our success with films like The Good Neighbor starring James Caan. Our roster consists of a variety of these commercially viable titles that buyers and audiences around the world the world have been asking for.”
Film Mode Entertainment has indeed become a home for elevated genre. Both The Ninth Passenger and Blood Bound are highly-suspenseful films that are sure to entice buyers and keep viewers on the edge of their seats. Screening for the very first time, buyers will have a chance to see what makes the new thrillers such commercially viable films.
“I’m thrilled to be working with Film Mode to screen Blood Bound at AFM,” said Richard LeMay, writer/director of Blood Bound. “This is a great opportunity to show people this dark, creepy film, and I think people are going to be blown away by Eden Brolin’s performance.”
The premiere screenings take place on Thursday, November 2 at 1 PM at Laemmle-5 (The Ninth Passenger) and at 3 PM in the Ocean Screening Room (Blood Bound). Additional screening appointments can be made with Film Mode Entertainment.
Film Mode Entertainment is representing the world on both Blood Bound and The Ninth Passenger.
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018
- ‘The Nursery’ Coming to DVD on August 7 - August 6, 2018
- Photos of Prime 1 Studio’s New “Batman Who Laughs” Statue, Coming in 2020 from Sideshow Collectibles - August 6, 2018
- ‘It Lives Inside!’ Jeff Hall Unleashes a Book of Evil this August! - August 5, 2018
- Watch the New Trailer for ‘Slender Man’ - August 5, 2018