For the past 20 years, obsessed Johnny Depp fans and fraternal twin sisters, Seretta and LouAnne Burr, have shared a miserable existence as high school lunch ladies.
This year is going to be different: Their Cheesy Burger Bites recipe is the Grand Prize Winner of Johnny Depp’s Cook for Kid’s Charity Event!
Believing this is their ticket out of high school hell town and that Johnny will hire them to be his very own Personal Chefs, they are sorely mistaken after a snotty head cheerleader pushes them one step too far. Seeing red, the Lunch Ladies find themselves stuck with a decaying corpse and nowhere to dump it.
They must ask themselves…
WWJD? What Would Johnny Do?
- Don’t Make Fun of the ‘Lunch Ladies!’ - January 29, 2018
- Johnson, Russo Set for ‘Hunting Season’ - January 29, 2018
- ‘The Eyes of My Mother’ is Coming to Vinyl - January 28, 2018
- Get Ready to Take Home the First Season of ‘Legion’ - January 28, 2018
- Details Surface for ‘Dance Macabre’ - January 27, 2018
- Gamers Check Out ‘Silent Descent’ – A Tormented Journey Throughout Purgatory - January 27, 2018
- Two Trailers are Out for the New Comic ‘Alisik!’ - January 26, 2018
- Bill Oberst Jr. Joins ‘The Late Shift’ - January 26, 2018
- RLJE Films Will Release ‘Terminal’ - January 25, 2018
- Are You Ready for 50 Years of ‘Planet of the Apes?’ - January 25, 2018