Dimension Films has started production on the horror thriller POLAROID, directed by and based on the award-winning short by Lars Klevberg. The film is produced by Roy Lee (THE RING, THE GRUDGE, LEGO MOVIE) and Chris Bender (THE RING, THE HANGOVER, HISTORY OF VIOLENCE). Written by Blair Butler, POLAROID stars Kathryn Prescott (FINDING CARTER), Mitch Pileggi (THE X-FILES), Grace Zabriskie (THE GRUDGE), Tyler Young (EYEWITNESS), Keenan Tracey (BATES MOTEL), Samantha Logan (THE FOSTERS), Priscilla Quintana (STRANDED), Madelaine Petsch (RIVERDALE) and Javier Botet (MAMA, IT). The film is set to be released wide on August 25, 2017.
From the producers of the THE RING and THE GRUDGE, comes the next iconic horror franchise: POLAROID. High school loner Bird Fitcher has no idea what dark secrets are tied to the Polaroid vintage camera she stumbles upon, but it doesn’t take long to discover that those who have their picture taken meet a tragic end. Based on the short by Lars Klevberg, the story mixes elements of THE RING and FINAL DESTINATION to create one of the most unique and scary films.
Principle photography is now underway in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- A Special ‘Warlock’ Collection Is Set For This Fall - May 28, 2017
- The Latest Trailer For ‘The Strain’ Promises “The End” - May 28, 2017
- You Will Not Want To Pet These ‘Cute Little Buggers’ - May 27, 2017
- Lovecraft Themed ‘Conarium’ Is Coming This June! - May 27, 2017
- “The Monsters Inside Us” Come Out In The Latest Clip For ‘The Mummy’ - May 26, 2017
- ‘Pennywise: The Story of IT’ Documentary Has Launched On IndieGoGo - May 26, 2017
- This June You Can Crank It Up To ‘200 Degrees’ - May 25, 2017
- First Teaser and Details for ‘The Ferryman’ - May 25, 2017
- McFarlane is Bringing Us ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal Toys!’ - May 24, 2017
- B-Roll Footage and Bloopers for ‘Alien: Covenant’ - May 24, 2017