Dimension Films has started production on the horror thriller POLAROID, directed by and based on the award-winning short by Lars Klevberg. The film is produced by Roy Lee (THE RING, THE GRUDGE, LEGO MOVIE) and Chris Bender (THE RING, THE HANGOVER, HISTORY OF VIOLENCE). Written by Blair Butler, POLAROID stars Kathryn Prescott (FINDING CARTER), Mitch Pileggi (THE X-FILES), Grace Zabriskie (THE GRUDGE), Tyler Young (EYEWITNESS), Keenan Tracey (BATES MOTEL), Samantha Logan (THE FOSTERS), Priscilla Quintana (STRANDED), Madelaine Petsch (RIVERDALE) and Javier Botet (MAMA, IT). The film is set to be released wide on August 25, 2017.
From the producers of the THE RING and THE GRUDGE, comes the next iconic horror franchise: POLAROID. High school loner Bird Fitcher has no idea what dark secrets are tied to the Polaroid vintage camera she stumbles upon, but it doesn’t take long to discover that those who have their picture taken meet a tragic end. Based on the short by Lars Klevberg, the story mixes elements of THE RING and FINAL DESTINATION to create one of the most unique and scary films.
Principle photography is now underway in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- ‘TheNightfall’ – Enthralling First-Person Horror Experience Now Available on Steam! - January 14, 2018
- Will You Check Out That Sound in ‘The Basement?’ - January 14, 2018
- ‘Stan Against Evil’ Gets a Third Season! - January 13, 2018
- ‘Knock Knock’ Opens the Door to a Trailer - January 13, 2018
- This February, be Prepared to Enter the ‘House of Demons’ - January 12, 2018
- Myke Cole and Joseph Helmreich, Wednesday, January 17th at the KGB Bar - January 12, 2018
- This Trailer Will Get You a Little ‘Psychotic!’ - January 11, 2018
- BHS Press to Publish Gary Morgenstein’s Provocative New Novel ‘A Mound Over Hell’ - January 11, 2018
- The ‘Hellraiser: Judgement’ Trailer Will Give You Chills (And Thrills!) - January 10, 2018
- Scream Factory’s ‘Drag Me To Hell’ Collector’s Edition Looks Amazing! - January 10, 2018