ScareLA, the first convention to bring Halloween to the summer, announced today it will return for its 6th consecutive year on August 25-26, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, South Hall K. The SoCal fan favorite is set to bring new frights and promises an all-new fully-immersive show, unlike anything audiences, have ever seen.
Under the theme “Descend Into Darkness,” ScareLA 2018 invites horror fans of all ages to experience and celebrate the spirit of Halloween more than once a year. “As the first-ever fan convention dedicated to Halloween, ScareLA has built a vibrant tradition bringing one of the world’s most beloved fall holidays to the middle of the summer,” said Lora Ivanova, Founder and Executive Producer of ScareLA. “This year we inch a tad closer to Halloween to ramp up excitement for the scare season with an all new and fully immersive show unlike anything audiences have ever seen. ScareLA is the true scare season premiere in SoCal and we can’t wait to open the doors to darkness at the heart of Los Angeles this August.”
As a testament to its great success, ScareLA has quickly become one of the fastest-growing independent conventions in the US, drawing thousands of attendees from all over the world. It has inspired numerous events and experiences in SoCal and beyond transforming the fall tradition of Halloween into a year-round way of life.
Situated in the heart of the entertainment capital of the world, ScareLA spotlights the rich Southern California scare industry and community, from its iconic seasonal theme park events to haunted attractions, home haunts, theater, film, escape rooms, interactive experiences, and much more.
For more information visit www.scarela.com or follow ScareLA on social media at Facebook @ScareLAcon, Twitter and Instagram @scarelosangeles. Join the conversation using #ScareLA.
ScareLA is the world’s first summer Halloween convention. Situated in the entertainment capital of the world, the event celebrates the American scare season traditions and the diverse cultural heritage of the Greater Los Angeles region. Featuring hundreds of specialty vendors, education programming, world-class industry presentations, ScareLA draws over 10,000 professionals, fans and families from the U.S. and abroad to celebrate Halloween early every summer. ScareLA is one of the fastest growing independent fan conventions in the U.S. addressing a $10 billion Halloween industry worldwide.
- Descend into Darkness at This Year’s ‘ScareLA!’ - May 4, 2018
- Get Ready to be Afraid of ‘Mister Stitches’ - May 3, 2018
- Popular Movie Franchise ‘Hotel Transylvania’ is Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC! - May 3, 2018
- The Trailer is Out For ‘The Rake’ - May 2, 2018
- ‘Hellboy: The Board Game’ Kickstarter Campaign Goes Live! - May 2, 2018
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018