“Russian Doll follows a young woman named Nadia (Natasha Lyonne) on her journey as the guest of honor at a seemingly inescapable party one night in New York City.
Russian Doll is co-created by Natasha Lyonne, Amy Poehler and Leslye Headland, who all serve as executive producers, with Headland and Lyonne as writers for the series. Additional cast include Greta Lee (KTown), Yul Vazquez (Captain Phillips), Tony Award-winner Elizabeth Ashley (Ocean’s 8), and Charlie Barnett (Chicago Fire). Golden Globe® winner and Academy Award® nominee Chloë Sevigny (Lizzie), SAG Award winner Dascha Polanco (Orange is the New Black), Brendan Sexton III (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri), Rebecca Henderson (Appropriate Behavior), Jeremy Bobb (The Knick), Ritesh Rajan (Stitchers), and Jocelyn Bioh (School Girls) also guest star.
The series is produced by Universal Television, Poehler’s Paper Kite Productions, JAX Media, and 3 Arts Entertainment. The series features an all-female writing and directing team. All episodes are directed by Jamie Babbit, Headland, and Lyonne.
The eight-episode series is set to premiere on Netflix on February 1, 2019.”
- Death is Relived Over and Over Again in Trailer for First Season of Netflix’s ‘Russian Doll,’ Starring Natasha Lyonne - January 13, 2019
- Terror Films Sets Release Date for 80’s Horror Homage Feature ‘Close Calls’ (Jan. 11th)! - January 11, 2019
- Netflix Reveals Official Trailer for Dan Gilroy’s ‘Velvet Buzzsaw’ - January 10, 2019
- Mezco Toyz to Unleash the Ancient Evil of Derry with New Pennywise “Burst-A-Box” - January 10, 2019
- Amok Time to Release New “The Crate” ‘Creepshow’ Monstarz Action Figure This May - January 10, 2019
- ‘The Manitou’ (1978) Coming to Blu-ray on April 16th from Scream Factory - January 9, 2019
- “Blair Witch Project on Acid” – ‘Wretch’ Comes to Digital & OnDemand January 29 - January 9, 2019
- Watch the Trailer for New Mobile Game ‘Alien: Blackout,’ Featuring the Return of Amanda Ripley - January 7, 2019
- Netflix Orders 16 New Episodes of ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ - January 7, 2019
- New ‘Carrie’ Apparel Collection from Cavitycolors Celebrates Stephen King’s 1974 Novel and the 1976 Movie - January 5, 2019