Press Release: Behaviour and Koch Media have signed a retail distribution agreement to bring survival horror game Dead by Daylight to the Nintendo Switch. This partnership includes all territories except China.
The classic multiplayer survival horror game will launch in the fall of 2019. This brand new edition will burst with a ton of content, including killers, survivors, maps, chapters, and cosmetics.
“Bringing Dead by Daylight to the Nintendo Switch is yet another milestone in the game’s history and a personal dream of mine. Very soon, players will be able to bring their game along and continue serving the Entity on the bus, at work or at home. We are thrilled to be teaming up with Koch Media for the first time. I believe this is the beginning of a very fruitful partnership,” said Stephen Mulrooney, Senior Vice-President, Behaviour Interactive.
“With Dead by Daylight on Nintendo Switch we’re proud to team up with one of the largest development teams worldwide and our successful new distribution partners at Behaviour Interactive,” said Mario Gerhold, International Marketing Director Games at Koch Media. “This game is absolutely outstanding and we’re happy to give players on Nintendo Switch the chance to enjoy the most grown-up digital hide and seek game of all time wherever they are.”
About Dead by Daylight:
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a mature gamer take on the thrills of hide and seek. Dead by Daylight is available on PCs, PS4, and Xbox One.
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Coming to Nintendo Switch This Fall - February 19, 2019
- Night Hunters becomes ‘Demon Squad;’ Release Date Set - February 19, 2019
- Toy Fair 2019: NECA Reveals ‘Halloween II’ (1981) Ultimate Michael Myers Figure, Including Jack-o’-Lantern Skull - February 18, 2019
- Summer Scares Authors Announced! - February 18, 2019
- ‘The Suckling’ Coming to Blu-ray This March from Vinegar Syndrome - February 15, 2019
- Hospitality Turns Into Obsession in the Trailer for ‘MA,’ Starring Octavia Spencer - February 15, 2019
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Season 3 Coming to Netflix on March 29th - February 14, 2019
- A Brand-New Supernatural Crime Thriller is Coming to Dark Horse - February 14, 2019
- Hospitality Turns Into Obsession in the Trailer for ‘MA,’ Starring Octavia Spencer - February 13, 2019
- 666 Cases of Hellboy Beer On Tap from Gigantic Brewing and Dark Horse Comics - February 13, 2019