Victorian horror fans, rejoice! Dark Horse is delighted to announce the follow-up to 2011’s cult classic The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde, with The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man. Mr. Hyde’s Cole Haddon brings fans even more Thomas Adye adventures, while Sebastián Cabrol (Thief: Tales from the City, Caliban) lends his beautiful art to the story, and Hernán Cabrera (Caliban) brings the art to life with his gorgeously grotesque color palette.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man finds Inspector Thomas Adye of Scotland Yard struggling to return to normalcy after his run-in with Edward Hyde and Jack the Ripper. Adye’s attempts at normalcy evaporate when he’s confronted with the bizarre case of a disappearing man.
During his investigation into the disappearing man, Adye is drawn to an American gentleman on a quest to experience life in new and vibrant ways. Seduced by the man’s philosophies, Adye starts down an uncertain path that may put him in more danger than he’s ever imagined.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man’s first issue (of six) goes on sale June 21, 2017.
- “The Monsters Inside Us” Come Out In The Latest Clip For ‘The Mummy’ - May 26, 2017
- ‘Pennywise: The Story of IT’ Documentary Has Launched On IndieGoGo - May 26, 2017
- This June You Can Crank It Up To ‘200 Degrees’ - May 25, 2017
- First Teaser and Details for ‘The Ferryman’ - May 25, 2017
- McFarlane is Bringing Us ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal Toys!’ - May 24, 2017
- B-Roll Footage and Bloopers for ‘Alien: Covenant’ - May 24, 2017
- Ragnarok Has A Week Left to Fire Up ‘Warlock 5’ with Cullen Bunn and Jimmy Z Johnson - May 23, 2017
- ‘Inheritance’ Unlocks Dark Family Secrets in World Premiere at Dances With Films, June 2nd - May 23, 2017
- “It Takes a Monster to Defeat a Monster” in the Latest Trailer for ‘The Mummy’ - May 22, 2017
- Horror Label EuroObscura Brings ‘Landing Lake’ and ‘Dark Show’ to Cannes - May 22, 2017