Victorian horror fans, rejoice! Dark Horse is delighted to announce the follow-up to 2011’s cult classic The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde, with The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man. Mr. Hyde’s Cole Haddon brings fans even more Thomas Adye adventures, while Sebastián Cabrol (Thief: Tales from the City, Caliban) lends his beautiful art to the story, and Hernán Cabrera (Caliban) brings the art to life with his gorgeously grotesque color palette.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man finds Inspector Thomas Adye of Scotland Yard struggling to return to normalcy after his run-in with Edward Hyde and Jack the Ripper. Adye’s attempts at normalcy evaporate when he’s confronted with the bizarre case of a disappearing man.
During his investigation into the disappearing man, Adye is drawn to an American gentleman on a quest to experience life in new and vibrant ways. Seduced by the man’s philosophies, Adye starts down an uncertain path that may put him in more danger than he’s ever imagined.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man’s first issue (of six) goes on sale June 21, 2017.
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 19, 2017
- This December Prepare for ‘Leatherface!’ - November 19, 2017
- Dark Horse, Santa Monica Studio, and Sony Interactive Entertainment Join Forces - November 18, 2017
- ‘The Exorcist: Legion VR’ Comes to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on November 22nd - November 18, 2017
- The Popcorn Frights Film Festival 2018 Wants Your Film Submissions! - November 17, 2017
- Get Ready for Some ‘Mayhem’ this December! - November 17, 2017
- You’ll Get a ‘Friend Request’ This December and January! - November 16, 2017
- Hello, Clarice – ‘The Silence of the Lambs’ is Getting a Criterion Collection Release! - November 16, 2017
- Outstanding Fantasy Short Film ‘The Black Cat’ is Now Available on Youtube! - November 15, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Previews ‘Rasputin: The Voice of the Dragon’ - November 15, 2017