CYRUS DARIAN AND THE GHASTLY HORDE
By Raven Dane
Cyrus Darian’s misadventures continue …
In this exciting sequel to the award winning first installment, Darian finds himself the unwilling master of a ghost army.
In order to rid himself of these embarrassing pests, Darian sets off on yet another misadventure with his inventor friend Miles and a mysterious and beautiful young woman called Tia.
But can the technology of his companions help him capture and control the ghastly horde? Or will Darian resort, as he has always done, to the use of the occult?
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018