A wise man once said, “don’t cross the streams!” Guess he wasn’t counting on this! Ghostbusters: Crossing Over is the massive 8-issue event series IDW Publishing’s line of Ghostbusters comics have been leading up to which features the original Ghostbusters, the “Answer the Call” crew, and everyone in between from the world of animation and video games. This crossover has them ALL!
Just as exciting as seeing all of these Ghostbusters form the ultimate team-up, this series also sees the return of the fan-favorite creative team of Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Luis Antonio Delgado!
“This story has something for everyone who has ever loved an iteration of the Ghostbusters,” said series writer Burnham. “The Prime team from the original movies? There. The Real Ghostbusters? Present. The Extreme Team? Accounted for. Not to mention the characters from the video games, the 2016 movie, and the originals we’ve created for the comics! If you don’t like one character, don’t worry, we have others! BUNCHES of others.”
“The biggest challenges from an artistic perspective is emulating the styles of the Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters, Sanctum of Slime, and any other teams that may pop up,” said series artist Schoening. “Not only do we want to honor the distinct look of the characters, but also the backgrounds and ghouls. Luckily and gratefully, we have already had a chance to play with many of those characters in previous books.”
For a while now, the original Ghostbusters have had access to an interdimensional portal that has given them all-new ways to research the paranormal and consult with Ghostbusters throughout the multiverse. But when it unleashes the contents of the Ghostbusters’ Containment Unit, it’s going to take a lot of Ghostbusters to recapture all the ghosts!
Who you gonna call? EVERYONE!
Ghostbusters: Crossing Over #1 arrives this March with covers by Joe Quinones, Dan Schoening, and Tim Lattie.
- ‘Impulsion’ Will Test Players’ Minds and Reflexes with July 19 Steam Launch - June 2, 2018
- ‘Vigil’ (1984) Available on Blu-ray June 26th - June 1, 2018
- Check Out the Teaser for Syfy’s New Series, ‘Nightflyers’ - June 1, 2018
- Something Deadly Lurks Among the Trees in our Exclusive Poster Reveal for New Bigfoot Movie ‘Big Legend’ - May 31, 2018
- Watch the First ‘Fallout 76’ Teaser Trailer from Bethesda - May 31, 2018
- Enter the Eerie Hometown of Many Stephen King Stories in the Teaser Trailer for Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ Series, Premiering on July 25th - May 29, 2018
- ‘What We Do in the Shadows’ Series Officially Ordered by FX - May 29, 2018
- Scream Factory Reveals ‘Night of the Lepus’ Blu-ray Release Details & Bonus Features - May 28, 2018
- Full Release Details for Scream Factory’s Collector’s Edition Blu-ray of ‘Ninja III: The Domination’ - May 28, 2018
- AMC’s ‘Preacher’ Season 3 Promo Video Features an Eclectic Cast of Characters in Angelville - May 27, 2018