In this bold thriller peppered with dark humor and interlocking mystery, an eccentric mountain man is on the run from the authorities, surviving the winter by breaking into empty vacation homes in a remote community. Regularly calling into radio talk shows — where he has acquired the nickname “Buster” — to rant about the impending Inversion at the turn of the millennium, he is haunted by visions of being lost at sea and memories of his former life as a family man.
Buster (Malek) was once Jonah, a hard-working husband and father whose job as the night-shift concierge at a hotel took its toll on his psyche and, consequently, his marriage to the sensitive Marty (Sheil) — until a chance encounter with a conspiracy-obsessed drifter (Qualls) changed the course of their lives forever. As the solitary present-day Buster drifts from house to house, eluding the local sheriff at every turn, we gradually piece together the events that fractured his life and left him alone on top of a snowy mountain or perhaps in a small rowboat in the middle of a vast ocean — or both — in this visceral mind-bender that will provoke discussion long after it turns your world upside-down.
- Things Are Getting ‘Hostile’ in This Trailer! - October 16, 2017
- From Spock to Hitler! - October 16, 2017
- Scully Returns to ‘The X-Files’ in the New Trailer! - October 15, 2017
- Spine-Chilling Thriller ‘B&B’ Announces Release Dates in the UK, US, and Canada - October 15, 2017
- Soon You Can Get ‘The Twilight Zone Encyclopedia!’ - October 14, 2017
- This Halloween You Can Join the ‘Apocalypse Cult’ - October 14, 2017
- Don’t Be ‘Miscast’ This Halloween! - October 13, 2017
- Check Out the First Teaser for ‘Castle Rock!’ - October 13, 2017
- The ‘Apocalypse Cult’ Proves Their Devotion on DVD and VOD October 31 - October 12, 2017
- Troy Nixey and Damon Gentry Team Up for a Lovecraftian Buddy-Cop Action Comedy ‘Vinegar Teeth’ - October 11, 2017