In this bold thriller peppered with dark humor and interlocking mystery, an eccentric mountain man is on the run from the authorities, surviving the winter by breaking into empty vacation homes in a remote community. Regularly calling into radio talk shows — where he has acquired the nickname “Buster” — to rant about the impending Inversion at the turn of the millennium, he is haunted by visions of being lost at sea and memories of his former life as a family man.
Buster (Malek) was once Jonah, a hard-working husband and father whose job as the night-shift concierge at a hotel took its toll on his psyche and, consequently, his marriage to the sensitive Marty (Sheil) — until a chance encounter with a conspiracy-obsessed drifter (Qualls) changed the course of their lives forever. As the solitary present-day Buster drifts from house to house, eluding the local sheriff at every turn, we gradually piece together the events that fractured his life and left him alone on top of a snowy mountain or perhaps in a small rowboat in the middle of a vast ocean — or both — in this visceral mind-bender that will provoke discussion long after it turns your world upside-down.
- ‘Peelers’ – The Dead Rise This Independence Day! - June 22, 2017
- XYZ Films Releases Three New Shots From ‘The Dark’ - June 22, 2017
- Neca Has A Comic-Con Exclusive ‘Coraline’ Set Coming! - June 21, 2017
- ‘Friday the 13th: The Game’ is Going Oldschool with Free DLC Content That Includes the NES Jason! - June 21, 2017
- Dark Horse Books to Publish Chuck Palahniuk’s First Coloring Book Novella - June 20, 2017
- IFC Films Brings ‘American Fable’ to DVD - June 20, 2017
- New Clip for ‘The Mist,’ Premiering 6/22 on Spike - June 19, 2017
- Creepshow – Book Review - June 19, 2017
- Catherynne M. Valente & Sunny Moraine, Next Wednesday at the KGB Bar - June 18, 2017
- ‘Hunt: Showdown’ Gets An E3 Teaser Trailer - June 18, 2017