Ash is back, baby! Get ready to face evil when Season 3 of Ash vs Evil Dead premieres February 25 on STARZ.
The third season finds Ash, having gone from murderous urban legend to humanity-saving hometown hero, discovering that he has a long lost daughter who’s been entrusted in his care. When Kelly witnesses a televised massacre with Ruby’s fingerprints all over it, she returns with a new friend to warn Ash and Pablo that evil isn’t done with them yet. Blood is thicker than water in the battle of good vs Evil Dead.
- Ash Has to Save His Daughter in the Season 3 Trailer - January 22, 2018
- Get Trapped in Danielle Harris’s ‘Inoperable’ on DVD and VOD February 6th - January 22, 2018
- This March Take Home ‘The Executioners’ - January 21, 2018
- Author D.W. Gillespie on the Strength of Tenacity - January 21, 2018
- Here Are ‘The Strangers’ Collector’s Edition Features! - January 20, 2018
- ‘Pacific Rim: Aftermath’ Will Bridge the Two Movies! - January 20, 2018
- Be Ready for the ‘Terror Take Away’ - January 19, 2018
- The Cover Has Been Revealed for ‘The Outsider’ - January 19, 2018
- Sorry Jack, Chucky’s Back with New Fright-Rags Apparel – Plus Stephen King’s Misery! - January 18, 2018
- Back in Your Box, Annabelle! ‘Curse of the Witch’s Doll’ Set for 2/6 Release - January 18, 2018