Ash is back, baby! Get ready to face evil when Season 3 of Ash vs Evil Dead premieres February 25 on STARZ.
The third season finds Ash, having gone from murderous urban legend to humanity-saving hometown hero, discovering that he has a long lost daughter who’s been entrusted in his care. When Kelly witnesses a televised massacre with Ruby’s fingerprints all over it, she returns with a new friend to warn Ash and Pablo that evil isn’t done with them yet. Blood is thicker than water in the battle of good vs Evil Dead.
- ‘[REC]’ 4-Film Blu-ray Collection Coming This September from Scream Factory - June 6, 2018
- It’s “Survival of the Fastest” in the Official Trailer for ‘Mortal Engines’ - June 6, 2018
- Parallel Universe and New Species Are Discussed in Exclusive Clip from New Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Astro’ - June 5, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 5, 2018
- Doppelgänger Releasing Announces New Distribution Relationship with Bloody Disgusting, Acquires Black Metal Comedy ‘Heavy Trip’ - June 4, 2018
- ‘Broken on the Inside’ by Phil Sloman Available Now from Black Shuck Books - June 4, 2018
- New Release Date for ‘Flashback’ - June 3, 2018
- Lot18 and AMC Celebrate Carol, Maggie, and Michonne with New ‘The Walking Dead’ Wine Collection - June 3, 2018
- Justice is Sought Through Violent Measures in the Official Trailer for ‘Peppermint,’ Starring Jennifer Garner - June 2, 2018
- ‘Impulsion’ Will Test Players’ Minds and Reflexes with July 19 Steam Launch - June 2, 2018