Fright-Rags’ latest apparel comes from two bona fide classics that transcend the genre – An American Werewolf in London and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre – along with a surprise release to commemorate the long-awaited return of Joe Bob Briggs.
Beware the moon as Fright-Rags unleashes its An American Werewolf in London line. John Landis’ 1981 horror-comedy lends itself to four new shirts and four new enamel pins, including a motion pin that recreates part of the unparalleled werewolf transformation scene.
Who will survive Fright-Rags’ The Texas Chainsaw Massacre apparel? Imagery from Tobe Hooper’s 1974 masterpiece is emblazoned on four enamel, including one with motion to emulate Leatherface’s iconic chainsaw dance from the end of the film. Four T-shirts are also available.
Seminal horror host Joe Bob Briggs is back with The Last Drive-In, a 24-horror horror movie marathon streaming on Shudder. Fright-Rags celebrates with The Last Drive-In shirt, in addition to a restock of its MonsterVision design featuring Briggs.
An American Werewolf in London, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Joe Bob Briggs collections are on sale now at Fright-Rags.com.
Be sure to return to the site this Friday, June 29, for Fright-Rags’ latest “classick” re-print. Jeff Zornow’s “Party Time” design, inspired by The Return of the Living Dead, will be available on T-shirts, tank tops, and baseball tees for three days only.
- ‘American Werewolf in London,’ Texas Chainsaw Massacre,’ and Joe Bob Briggs – New Apparel from Fright-Rags! - June 29, 2018
- Teens Experience Suburban Scares in the Official Trailer for ‘Summer of ’84’ - June 29, 2018
- New Technology Communicates with a Haunted Past in IFC Midnight’s Trailer for ‘Our House’ - June 28, 2018
- Horror Director Jon Bristol Brings His Puppet Show ‘Head’ to Digital Platforms this July 13th! - June 28, 2018
- Comic-Con 2018: Funko Reveals New Pop! Vinyl Figure of Filmmaker Taika Waititi - June 27, 2018
- Predator vs Predator in New ‘The Predator’ Trailer/Poster - June 27, 2018
- Shudder Announces ‘The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs’ 24-Hour Horror Movie Marathon, Beginning Friday, the 13th of July - June 26, 2018
- Interactive Theatre Experience ‘Delusion’ Returns to Los Angeles This September with New Season ‘The Blue Blade’ - June 26, 2018
- Unsettling Surveillance Continues in Trailer and Poster for ’14 Cameras’ - June 25, 2018
- Mezco’s ‘Friday the 13th Part VII – The New Blood’ “Burst-A-Box” Features a Jason Voorhees Jump Scare! - June 25, 2018