A.R.S. films in association with DefTone Pictures Studios Inc, has released its first official framed shot from the production of FANG along with a bloody prop! After participating in a robbery turned murder, Chloe (Melodie Roehrig) and Joe (Theo Maefs) decided to hide out at a distant relative’s house only to find themselves stalked and hunted by creatures and forces unknown.
Director Adam R Steigert (A Grim Becoming, STAR [Space Traveling Alien Reject]) has reunited with A Grim Becoming star and horror icon Melantha Blackthorne to bring a new version of terror. Director Adam R Steigert has been known for his unique methods of storytelling and has been promising a hardcore horror film for years. In 2018 he will make good on that promise as he embarks on a horror film (featuring a werewolf) called FANG. In addition to horror icon Melantha Blackthorne signing on to play Doris as the story’s lead antagonist, Steigert has brought in Jennie Russo from Ron Bonk’s She Kills (Shelly) and will reunite with Michael O’Hear (Return to Nuke ‘Em High Volume 1 and Johnny Gruesome) as well as Jason John Beebe (Sharknado 2: The Second One and Ombis: Alien Invasion).
Please follow us on our brand new Facebook page @ Fang The Movie or by our hashtag at #FANG2018
- Scream Factory Just Wants to Say ‘I Remember You’ This March! - December 15, 2017
- You Can Take ‘Jigsaw’ Home in January! - December 15, 2017
- Special Return Engagement of Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Begins Friday - December 14, 2017
- Vault Comics Announces Title Change to ‘Cult Classic Series!’ - December 14, 2017
- The Third Trailer is Out for ‘Bright’ - December 13, 2017
- Enjoy Some ‘SNL’-Inspired Gift Wrapping! - December 13, 2017
- We Know You Want to Find Out When ‘Tyler Perry’s Boo! A Madea Halloween 2′ Blu-ray’ is Coming Out! - December 12, 2017
- ‘Killing Floor: Incursion’ Announced for PlayStation VR - December 12, 2017
- Brand-New ‘The Evil Within’ Graphic Novel - December 11, 2017
- The Trailer for ‘Birdboy: The Forgotten Children’ Could Be the Best Thing Ever! …. Or… Not… - December 11, 2017