Life is lousy when you’re a preacher… erm um, an exorcist priest who must face the most iconic bad guys of the horror genre. Not only that, you’ve lost your memory and your skills. Jesus! Fortunately, you have your trusty dusty Bible, a sharp wooden stake, a revolver, and the phone number to the pope, who will do everything for you.
Fat Dog Games and CATastrophe Games would like to present a game that is reminiscent of your favorite horror movies, books, and games, and it’s hilarious. The reality in which the Werewolf King, the Great Old One, Satan, and Sadako from The Ring establish a joint anti-world club, cannot be serious.
The retired exorcist will undertake a mission to save the world, which will lead to witty dialogues, funny plot twists, and an interesting mix of turn-based and arcade fighting. The bitter priest will soon join the pantheon of antiheroes playing with hellfire – walking the same paths of the protagonists of the comic books Preacher and Hellblazer.
The Unholy Society will be released in Q2 of 2018. Players can already add it to their Steam wishlist: http://store.steampowered.com/app/746750/the_Unholy_Society.
- A record number of funny references to horrors and pop culture
- Exorcisms as unique hybrids of turn-based and arcade fighting
- Comic-style graphics – with speech bubbles!
- Probably the only game EVER where you can ask the pope for help
The Unholy Society:
- What: Not too serious action adventure horror
- Who: CATastrophe Games / published by Fat Dog Games
- Where: PC, Mac, Linux (Steam)
- When: Q2 of 2018
About Fat Dog Games:
Fat Dog Games is a game publisher based in Poland. A former mobile game developing company in the market since 2014, FDG now publishes games in international markets on Steam, mobile platforms, VR, and others.
- Sideshow is Releasing ‘Gallevarbe: Eyes of the Queen!’ - March 13, 2018
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Coming to DVD and Blu-ray on April 10th - March 13, 2018
- Indican Pictures Releases Sci-fi and Horror Thriller ‘Apocalypsis’ - March 12, 2018
- Fatal Fetish Anthology Edited by Toneye Eyenot Available Now at Amazon - March 12, 2018
- ‘The Crazies’ Available on Blu-ray March 13th - March 10, 2018
- “I’m Beginning to Feel Better” in This New Clip from ‘Eat Me’ - March 9, 2018
- Are You Ready to Watch ‘The Endless?’ - March 9, 2018
- Dark Horse Serves ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Hungry Ghosts’ for Fans to Consume in September 2018 - March 8, 2018
- Scream Factory is Bringing ‘Night of the Lepus’ Back to Life! - March 8, 2018
- Details on the New ‘Splathouse ‘ Episode - March 7, 2018