Life is lousy when you’re a preacher… erm um, an exorcist priest who must face the most iconic bad guys of the horror genre. Not only that, you’ve lost your memory and your skills. Jesus! Fortunately, you have your trusty dusty Bible, a sharp wooden stake, a revolver, and the phone number to the pope, who will do everything for you.
Fat Dog Games and CATastrophe Games would like to present a game that is reminiscent of your favorite horror movies, books, and games, and it’s hilarious. The reality in which the Werewolf King, the Great Old One, Satan, and Sadako from The Ring establish a joint anti-world club, cannot be serious.
The retired exorcist will undertake a mission to save the world, which will lead to witty dialogues, funny plot twists, and an interesting mix of turn-based and arcade fighting. The bitter priest will soon join the pantheon of antiheroes playing with hellfire – walking the same paths of the protagonists of the comic books Preacher and Hellblazer.
The Unholy Society will be released in Q2 of 2018. Players can already add it to their Steam wishlist: http://store.steampowered.com/app/746750/the_Unholy_Society.
- A record number of funny references to horrors and pop culture
- Exorcisms as unique hybrids of turn-based and arcade fighting
- Comic-style graphics – with speech bubbles!
- Probably the only game EVER where you can ask the pope for help
The Unholy Society:
- What: Not too serious action adventure horror
- Who: CATastrophe Games / published by Fat Dog Games
- Where: PC, Mac, Linux (Steam)
- When: Q2 of 2018
About Fat Dog Games:
Fat Dog Games is a game publisher based in Poland. A former mobile game developing company in the market since 2014, FDG now publishes games in international markets on Steam, mobile platforms, VR, and others.
- Michael Swanwick and Jeffrey Ford, Wednesday, August 15th at the KGB Bar - August 13, 2018
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018