Terror Films has acquired the worldwide rights to Tristan Clay’s demented indie horror flick RED EYE. The first phase of the release is set to land on digital platforms, Friday, February 9th.
The film is based around The Legend of Red Eye. This myth covers a violent, deranged masked murderer, who dwells in the backwoods of Black Creek, West Virginia. Gage Barker (Scott King), a young man who grew up on the tales of Red Eye as a kid, learns that there could be some truth behind these folk tales. With a group of his friends and his camera equipment in tow, they hike into the woods to seek him out or to prove that he is nothing more than a myth. They hike into the woods to seek him out or to prove that he is nothing more than a myth.
RED EYE, directed by Tristan Clay, stars a large cast and the film has won several awards. Destinie Orndoff, Scott King, Heather Dorff, and Hayden Wilberger centrally star. As well, RED EYE was nominated for “Best Feature,” “Best Director,” “Best Producer,” “Best Actress (Heather Dorff),” “Best Actor (Scott King),” and “Best SPFX” at the San Antonio Horrific Film Fest (2017).
The film is not for those with a weak stomach and contains some graphic and violent scenes. The film is so gory that Terror Films had to request that the filmmaker remove at least one moment in the story or risk having the film rejected by major digital platforms. Terror Films President Joe Dain says of the violence: “it’s a film for the true gore driven horror fans tired of the glazed over, more commercial horror fair we see coming out of the major studios.” This film is for true horror fans, everywhere!
RED EYE will be available on several digital North American platforms. Platforms include: iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, Google Play, and Xbox Live. Also, there are plans for a DVD release. As well, RED EYE will expand to worldwide markets through: iFlix, iTunes, and Amazon International, soon.
An official RED EYE Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RedEyeMovie
For more information on Terror Films, visit: www.terrorfilms.net
- ‘Get My Gun’ Theatrical Release Announced for September - August 11, 2018
- Rock and Roll Thriller ‘Dead Envy’ Looks to Pluck Your Heartstrings on VOD and Digital HD This September - August 11, 2018
- Funko to Celebrate 25 Years of Halloween Town with New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectibles - August 10, 2018
- Experience Hulu’s ‘Castle Rock’ in New 360-Degree Virtual Reality Video - August 10, 2018
- NECA Reveals ‘Alien’ and ‘Predator Foam Replica Wall-Mounted Busts, Coming This November - August 9, 2018
- John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Set Announced by Scream Factory - August 9, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in the Occult with Three Blu-ray Clips from ‘Pyewacket’ - August 8, 2018
- Girls and Corpses Films Presents ‘Cynthia’ - August 8, 2018
- ‘Lake Placid: Legacy’ Splashes onto DVD and Digital on September 4th - August 7, 2018
- ‘Trick ’r Treat’ “Frightville Novelties” Halloween Decorations Coming This September from Fright Rags - August 7, 2018